Hybrid View

Recommended Apps to Track Fertility or Ovulation

Hi fellow mums!

We can't deny the widespread effect of technology these days, one type of technology is the internet where forums such as this help us learn from tips and experiences of fellow mums. However, smartphones have been a big part of our lives already and no doubt many of the things we need are in it; like memos, reminders, shopping lists and more. I would like to ask, do any of you have certain apps to recommend in helping me track my fertility and my ovulation? I think an app would be really fun and helpful in tracking these, aside from using ovulation test kits.
    Last edited by MaryMumOfTwo; 21st November 2013 at 01:04 AM.

Hi

I am using ovia fertility. it is the best app I have ever tried. it calculates the percentage of how fertile you are each day. you can entry the days when you had an intercourse and list any symptoms you have and app automatically updates this information and gives you a detailed information about why these symptoms may be caused, when you will ovulate, or when to start taking a pregnancy test. I am using this app for 3 months and it has never missed my ovulation.
    Last edited by pregtobe; 21st November 2013 at 08:03 PM.

Amazing! I hope this app is available for android. I'll check it out.

Thanks a lot!

I am pretty sure it is available for android as well good luck!