Hybrid View

Question Has anyone tried Intrauterine insemination (IUI)?

Hi everyone,

I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years. We have done all the necessary analysis although my husband's sperm analysis is good and I have no problems with ovulation, I still cannot get pregnant.. I have heard that Insemination is a good option when the reason of infertility is unknown. Please tell if anyone has already tried IUI, or if you heard anything about its success rates?

Thanks in advance,

Hello PregToBe,

After reading your other posts, and learning that you are ovulating on day 9 of your cycle, I am concerned about the quality of your eggs (being that they are being released so early) and the length of the second half of your cycle.

IUI has been helpful for some people. I have a friend who did an IUI cycle and she conceived, but miscarried. Miscarriage rates can be quite high if the body is not balance, and typically, when you are struggling to conceive naturally, the body is not balanced.

Here's an article that you may find helpful on preconception care. You should be following a preconception diet and exercise program right now, if you are trying to conceive.

Warm Regards,

Kate