Hybrid View

Determining the day of ovulation

I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years. I have never tried to plan intercourse according the ovulation. My sister told that it is the best thing to do in order to increase your chances of getting pregnant. I am interested what is the best way to determine the exact day of ovulation, taking ovulation tests? or is it more accurate to do an ultrasound every day?

Please tell me your experience of how you were determining the exact day of ovulation.
    Thanks a lot in advance,

Using ovulation tests can be quite helpful in determining when you are ovulating. I find them to be most helpful when used in combination with watching my personal signs of fertility.

Warm Regards,

Kate

I am always looking carefully to signs usually to cervical fluid, during ovulation it always turns to eggwhites.

How often do you have sex pregtobe? Timing when you have sex according to ovulation prediction is really important when you are trying to conceive.

Best wishes,
    LJ

I found fertilityfriend.com really helpful for learning about, recognising and tracking fertility signs. You can sign up for free.
    R, mama to M (8), Z (5.5), and bellybabe due Jan 2014