Unhappy Difficulty Getting pregnant with #2

Hello

I am at a loss of what to do as I feel I have tried everything and I almost think I may not have another child. I got pregnant with my first child within the first month of trying at age 29 (I started at age 32 and I am now almost 33) At that time I did not change any habits or track my ovulation at all, just had sex every other day for 2 1/2 weeks after my period and we got lucky right away (on second cycle off birth control but first cycle trying). This time around we have been trying to conceive for 10+ cycles and no luck whatsoever. I was initially tracking my period lengths and just having sex the fertile week without tracking (much harder with a toddler running around )After about 4 months of TTC with no luck I started researching and realized I should track my cervical fluid. I then added in a OPK the next month. After figuring my body out and noticing ewcm and making sure to have sex those days there was still no luck. Last month I decided to track my temps, cervical fluid and use an OPK so I know ovulation occurred and timing was right. Looking back on my cycles once I was tracking ewcm I know sex was timed right for 4 of the cycles that I understood cervical fluid. This last month I was temping but out of town cd 11-13 so I did not do an OPK as it is usually not positive til around CD 14-17 but now I feel like I may have ovulated when I was out of town looking back on my temp charts! This makes me very frustrated and a little depressed

Some months I have tried sex every other day, some every day, now waiting only until a positive OPK and still no luck. These last 2 months I have been taking a whole food multi vitamin as well, I drink only 1 cup of coffee a day, wine or beer a few times a week at dinner. I eat pretty healthy (trying to not have added sugars or refined carbs and I make a lot of food myself). I don't understand what I am doing wrong. My periods are regular from 28-32 days but mostly 31-32 day cycles and usually the ewcm comes around cd 14-16 and lasts for about 2-3 days.

My most accurate month of tracking is as follows:
    BBT taken, OPK kit and cervical mucus recorded
    Period cd1-5
    sticky fluid cd 9-10
    creamy fluid cd 11-13
    egg white cd 14-16
    Positive OPK cd16
    confirmed ovulation cd17 per temp
    sex cd 13, 15, 16, 17

I need help! I am at a loss and feel like giving up! Any advice would be appreciated. Im gonna join a yoga studio to help with my stress (which is usually pretty low until I keep getting AF every month!!)
    Last edited by Jacksnack29; 4th July 2016 at 09:08 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty you are having conceiving.

Please could you describe in more detail what the cervical mucous is like when it is in its egg white stage - how far can you stretch it between your fingers at its most stretchy?

Are you a healthy weight? How about your partner's health?

Do your periods always last 5 days?

Remember that it is normal for a healthy couple to take up to 12 months to conceive. I know it is hard when you are waiting and trying though.

Best wishes,
    LJ