Anyone Experienced Implantation Bleeding?

Hello guys

I ovulated on 19 November and 5 days after I had a little brown spotting. Why it should have happened? Is there any chance that it is an implantation bleeding? till next period itís 11 days. Has anyone experienced something like this?

please help I am very worried..
    your opinion and experience means a lot to me.

Thanks in advance

Hi Pregtobe

It is possible that the spotting you experienced is implantation bleeding. However it could also be attributed to a hormonal imbalance or some conditions of the cervix. In short lots of things can cause a little spotting!

If there was only a little then there is probably no reason to be alarmed. However given this is something you have not experienced before, it would be best to go see your doctor just to be sure.

Regards
    Yvette
    Hidden Content Mumof2IVFmiracles Hidden Content

Hi Pregtobe

It is possible that the spotting you experienced is implantation bleeding. However it could also be attributed to a hormonal imbalance or some conditions of the cervix. In short lots of things can cause a little spotting!

If there was only a little then there is probably no reason to be alarmed. However given this is something you have not experienced before, it would be best to go see your doctor just to be sure.

Regards
    Yvette
    Hidden Content Mumof2IVFmiracles Hidden Content