Hybrid View

Happy to be here

Hi all,

My name is Catie and I'm a stay-at-home mum of two little boys (aged 2.5 and 14 months). They are very close in age which is mostly a treat because they love each other and play together but sometimes a little hard since they are both still so dependent on me.

I'm happy to be here and I'm looking forward to having the support and advice of other members!

Hi TwoLittleBoys,

Welcome to the forum - it's great to have you onboard

I love your member name because I also have two little lads - aged 13 months and almost 3. It certainly can get demanding and tiring at times (ok, a lot of the time!) but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I look forward to reading your posts.
    Best wishes,
    LJ

Thanks LJ!

I am one of four girls so I never expected to have boys myself I am finding my way but I'm always on the lookout for good advice and new ways of doing things I wouldn't change a thing either, they are both such sweet, loving, trusting little things. Almost makes me want to go and wake them up for a cuddle...almost!!

I know what you mean! I miss my little guys when they are sleeping, but I also know that I need a break in the evening

I love sharing experiences with other gentle parenting mums and dads.

LJ

Nice to meet you, Catie
    R, mama to M (8), Z (5.5), and bellybabe due Jan 2014

Nice to meet you too, Asrathiel It's great to be part of the community! Now I can talk about my favourite topic as much as I like