7 weeks pregnant and bleeding

Hi i am 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and ive started experiencing watery blood and im scared it could be a start of a miscarriage

AmandaM,

I am so sorry to hear you are having some issues.

Please contact your care provider right away.

Some spotting is normal, but heavy bleeding could be a sign of miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. The brighter red the bleeding, the more significant it is.

If you have bleeding and bad cramping similar to period cramps, this can be a sign of threatened miscarriage. If this is coupled with sharp, lower abdominal pain, it may be a sign of ectopic pregnancy, a serious complication that occurs when the fertilized egg implants outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tubes.

Your doctor will likely do an ultrasound, an exam, and some blood work based on your symptoms. Though most spotting or light bleeding may not be a serious problem, you don’t want to ignore it if it is associated with cramping, heavy bleeding, or abdominal pain.

I do hope that everything is ok.
    Please check back with us as you consult with your doctor.

Blessings

Bleeding during pregnancy can be a terrifying ordeal for everyone involved, but it doesn't necessarily mean a miscarriage will occur. All bleeding should be reported to your doctor or midwife. Any passage of blood from the vagina of a pregnant women before 24 weeks will be termed a threatened miscarriage.

I had come across an information in online thought to share this information with you.

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/blee...ring-pregnancy