Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Thoughts on chronic pelvic pain

    Ive had chronic right sided pelvic pain for over a year now. I was told that i have varicosities on my uterus from 5 births. A gastro doctor also suggested that i may have IBS, which i highly doubt is causing the chronic pain. Thoughts on the varicosities and pain?
    thank you

  2. #2
    aussiemidwife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    I personally haven't heard about varicosites on the uterus. How was it diagnosed? Has any doctor given you a reason for the chronic pelvic pain? Have you sort advise from alternative practitioners such as a chiropractor or osteopath?
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    The varicosites of the uterus were found via a "colored ultrasound". I was sent to a GI specialist to rule out any gastro problems. The GI Dr, mentioned I may have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. However the pain I have feels more female than GI.
    I have not gone to a chiropractor, Id like to find a practitioner that specializes in Mayan Abdominal massage. Im fairly certain that may help me.
    Thank you for the response.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts