Thread: Ovarian Cyst

Ovarian Cyst

My friend has a cyst on both ovaries.
    The ultrasound shows that she has a 10.5cm cyst on the right ovary and a 6.3cm on the left ovary.
    "Is surgery the only solution to her problem, or can herbal treatment still help her? And what kind of herbal can help shrink her ovarian cyst?"

Dear singlemom,

Thank you for posting this interesting question here.

I think that your friend will find this information on the natural treatment of ovarian cysts useful. The advice includes ensuring there is plenty of vitamin D and Calcium in the diet. However, this information is aimed more at women who have been diagnosed with PCOS.

In general, ovarian cysts are claased as 'large' when they are greater than 5cm in diameter. These large cycts mostly need surgery; they generally don't disappear on their own unlike smaller cysts.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Dear LJ,

Thank you for your answer.
    I will tell my friend later about your information. I know she will be very glad to know about it.

Sincerely,
    singlemom

I hope it is helpful for your friend. Please do continue to share on here any questions your friend has so that we can help to support her too.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

singlemom, maybe your friend would be interested in joining the forums and we could all help encourage her through her issue.
    blessings

Dear LJ and sunnymumof5,

I'll try to encourage my friend to join the forums so that she will gain knowledge about her situation. And will not feel that she is alone. I know she would be very happy to know that some moms are here to help her and encourage her.

Thank you so much for your suggestions.

Sincerely,
    singlemom

Great suggestion sunnymumof5! We look forward to welcoming your friend on the forum singlemom.

Best wishes,
    LJ