Thread: Baby teething

Baby teething

My daughter is 1 yr old and 5 months and I have a problem about her teething. Is there a way to make it easier for my baby? She always cries even after giving her a soothing gel. Help please!

I have found that amber teething necklaces work wonders for teething babies. They provide anti-inflammatory properties to the teething child which helps reduce pain while teething.
    Also a "teething homeopathic tablets" that dissolves under the child's tongue aids in decreased pain while teething.
    I'd suggest following up with a local health food store to search for the tablets.
    The amber necklaces are amazing, I've been using them for about 8 years now on my last 3 children and have seen amazing results.
    My 4th child was teething his molars and we didn't even notice, the necklace really helped him pull through it.
    I hope that you can find relief for your baby, the teething time period will pass and your baby will start feeling better very soon.
    Its awesome that you are in-tune with your baby during this time.

I hope so. I'll try your suggestions and hope they will work on my daughter too. It's a pain seeing your baby cry because of her growing molars. Thank you for the advice.

Dear phoenix13,

I'm sorry to hear that your daughter is suffering with her teeth. I see you have had some super advice from sunnymumof5 above - lots of parents find that the amber teething necklaces really help.

Whilst my youngest son (he's 15 months) has been teething recently I have found that I have been breastfeeding him a lot more. Are you breastfeeding your daughter? You may find she wants to feed much more frequently both because of the comfort that breastfeeding provides and because of the healing properties of the breastmilk.

Cooled cucumber sticks are also excellent for soothing teething gums. You can also cool many teething toys in the fridge.

I hope some of these suggestions help with your daughter.

Best wishes,
    LJ