Breastfed vs Non-breastfed

My son was not breastfed since he was born. But my daughter was exclusively breastfed and until now at 2years old.
    My affection for my son is different unlike with daughter whom I feel really close to me.
    "Is breastfeeding a great factor towards my affection with my son? And how do I change myself so that he will not feel rejected?"

This is a great question singlemom, I suggest spending time alone with your toddler on his/her level, playing, reading books, doing things that your child enjoys doing. Maybe setting a mother/child night out or even at home where the 2 of you can do special activities. You can also try a bedtime routine with just you and him. Carry him in a baby carrier or go for walks together.
    Try to love on him and talk to him as much as you can. He knows you love him and you will begin to feel more attached to him the more time you spend with him.
    Have fun with him and enjoy these years.
    blessings
    Last edited by sunnymumof5; 6th February 2014 at 09:29 AM.

That is really my mistake with my son that I don't get to spend a time with him alone. And that I only saw his mistakes, failures and wrong-doings. But I don't verbally praise him when he is doing the right thing or has been a good boy. But I do praise him on his grades at school.

I'll do my best to be good, loving, understanding and especially listening mother to him...

Thank you so much LJ for your help and understanding.

sincerely,
    singlemom

singlemom, sounds like you are on the right track.

Dear sunnymumof5,

I'm really sorry that it was LJ I mentioned on my previous thread.. It was careless of me. Do forgive me please.

And I'm really thankful for your help and support.
    Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
    singlemom