Best Comfortable Nappies for Playtime

Hi everybody! I am a new mum of a very active one year old little girl. I am wondering about the best nappy choice by other parents that will be best to wear by active babies during playtime. Even if my baby seems to be comfortable wearing her nappy brand, I still notice that sometimes she began to experience itchy rashes in her sensitive part. I only want the best for my little girl so I will surely appreciate any advice from all of you. Thank you in advance!

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your question.

Do you use disposable or real nappies?

It sounds like your daughter may have a bit of nappy rash. This is very common. You can help her with this by allowing her to have some 'nappy free' time each day. You may also need to use a barrier cream (which contains zinc oxide) after you have cleaned and dried her bottom thoroughly. Warm water and cotton wool are best (rather than wipes), even if you only use this method in the home.

Some babies seem to find pull-up disposable nappies more comfortable than the standard disposable nappies, especially when they are very active. They appear to allow the baby to move more freely.

Best wishes,
    LJ
    Last edited by ljmarsden; 25th February 2014 at 07:19 AM.

Hi LJ!

I am using disposable nappies.

Thank you for your interesting reply. I will try your recommendations soon!

Kind Regards,
    Mary

You are very welcome Mary.

Please do post back and let us know how you get on.

LJ

Hello LJ!

I want you to know that I bought such kind of nappies (prefer not to mention the brand). I am glad my baby liked it! Aside from that, it also helped me not to worry about the nappy, being removed by my daughter easily.

Thank you! Great recommendation!

Kind Regards,
    Mary

I'm so pleased - this has made my day

I hope the new nappies continue to work out well for your daughter.

Best wishes,
    LJ

Hello LJ!

Thank you for all your help. I think the nappies will really work.

Kind Regards,
    Mary