Thread: Feeling unwell

Feeling unwell

I really hate morning sickness, throwing up and feeling nauseated during the early days of pregnancy. There are times when it is so overwhelming that it becomes difficult to enjoy the fact that a baby is growing in my tummy. But why do other mums don't go through the same inconvenience? Is there anything i can do to have a smooth sailing pregnancy? I really would like to enjoy every single day of this experience because this is a blessing from above.

Dear belle,

Thank you for your question.

It's difficult but unfortunately some women suffer from morning sickness whilst others don't. There is no pattern to predict who will experience morning sickness and won't. The good news is that just because you experienced it in one pregnancy doesn't mean you will experience it in a subsequent pregnancy.

You may find this previous thread on morning sickness helpful.

I really can emphasize with you; I experienced terrible morning sickness even until the third trimester with my first baby.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Dear LJ,

You had been very helpful. I read the thread you suggested. It is my first time to hear about eating something before getting up. I'll keep that in mind.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,
    belle

You are most welcome. It is a pleasure to help support you here and to share experiences.

Warm wishes,
    LJ