Hybrid View

Administrator

Pregnancy information

Having just recently completed revising the entire www.pregnancy.com.au website I found myself asking what information would women find most helpful in pregnancy. I've added this forum, the find a pregnancy practitioner search, new birth stories and new articles. I suppose what I am asking you is what information you'd like to see on www.pregnancy.com.au?
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

Wondering if there will be a 'for sale' section? I have a complete 'hypnobabies' birthing course for sale. (from www.Hypnobabies.com)

Administrator
    I have just added a new thread in response to your request called "Items for Sale" - to see the thread go to http://www.pregnancy.com.au/forums/f...Items-for-sale I will moderate this section just to avoid spammers (an unfortunate part of running a forum)
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

Hi there, I'd love to share my link with other mummas-to-be who might be looking for a special way of celebrating their beautiful selves and capturing the moment ... through art - it doesn't fit exactly into items for sale, as it's more of an experience really... (www.loveliveart.com)
    Cheers!