One thing which is very hard for me to accept is the fact that I have not done much for my eldest during his growing years. He was always left under the custody of my parents because I was so engrossed with my work that I now understand that partly I am to be blamed for all the not so good things I see from my eldest son. One is on his studies, he will soon enter college life and I am afraid that he might not be able to hurdle the life of tertiary education since I do not see him study his lessons at all. He is more focused in watching TV and also with computer gaming and social media. Another thing is his being lazy, he just don't want to follow anything that I tell him. Is it because I did not train him when he was younger to become obedient and industrious? Is there a still a possible way for me to train him at his age of 16? Please help me with this problem, I only want the best for my children and I am willing to take the pain whatever it takes just for me to help them grow as a responsible adult. Thanks i n advance.