Hi, Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
My name is Katie, I am 26 years old and I am a second year Bachelor of Midwifery student. As part of our course we are given the privilege of following 20 women through their pregnancies. As a student midwife my goal is to provide personal woman centred care and offer support and assistance in any way I can to make the process everything you hope for, by attending some antenatal appointments, being a familiar and reliable face at the birth of your baby and observing new parents at a postnatal appointment after the little bundle arrives. I am really excited to recruit women from all different circumstances and would particularly love to follow women who are due around May, June and July but any due date is great for me as we will be continuing to do follow throughs for the next 2 years. Including me in your journey through pregnancy and the birth of your baby is such a personal and amazing gift to offer a student midwife and I only hope that I can provide you with something just as great.

A little bit about me, like I said I am 26 years old and have worked for around 4 years as a remedial massage therapist. After massaging pregnant women I found a real passion for learning more about the process. And thats when I decided to become a midwife. I have no preconceived ideas about what the 'right' way to have a baby is and am simply in awe of any woman that has a baby. Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime for more information, I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I really appreciate it.