Hello Everyone!

My name is Julie and I am so thankful that I found a place to help with Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond. I am a wife of 31 years, mother, grandmother, and great grandmother! I am 65 years young, full of life and love helping others based on the paths, journeys and roads in my own life that I have traveled on. I realize that every person, every family, and every marriage deals with some hard issues that can sometimes cause great perplexity and stress as did mine at times.

Don't get the idea for one minute that I am a guru and full of all the right answers to some very tough problems! I am not the know all of anything, but I have had a wonderfully adventurous lifetime, thus far, and I have helped others with encouragement, ideas and a whole lot of truth! Making a difference in small areas is just as important as doing something really big. So, talk to me, and if anything, if I don't have an answer for you, you will get a lot of encouragement!

Questions Like:

1. Are you prepared for marriage?

2. Can two people disagree and still walk as one?

3. How much influence does a parent really have on a child?

4. Have you been hugged by a robot lately?

5. How much effort is required to keep a marital relationship strong and healthy?