Toddlers Bedtime Refusal

I have a 2 year old and brought our newest family member home a few weeks ago. THe 2 year old is in love with her new brother, so much that she will not leave his side. She has proven to be helpful at times, however, when it comes to bedtime she flat out refuses. Bedtime used to be a fun time for all of us. Hugs, kisses, stories, snuggle bunnies ( her sleepy bear). We also always told stories of baby coming while I was pregnant to prepare her for the big day. The only major issue is bedtime. What can I do to get the bedtime back to normal, or at least tolerable again?

This is a very tricky issue and I had the same problem with my boy when his baby sister came home, what I tried to do was have baby fed and changed before his bedtime, that way I could spend time with him to try and get back to the routine we used to have before the new arrival and he then felt like it was all about him for a little while instead of been just fitted in between babies feeding time and he did get back in on his bed time. Hope this helps.