Newly engaged and thinking about starting a family

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Natalie and I am new to the website so I thought I would introduce myself. I am looking forward to having my questions answered and reading about different topics pertaining to parenthood in general. I am in my early 20's and recently engaged. I am planning on starting a family in the next few years and would love to collect as much information as possible before this time in my life. I am very into health, wellness, nutritious eating, and spirituality. I look forward to participating in the forum and learning as much as possible!
    Natalie

Dear Natalie,

Welcome to the Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond forum and a huge congratulations to you and your fiance on your engagement!

I think it's great that you are gathering lots of information and experiences in advance of starting a family - what a sensible way to do things.

I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better on the forum.
    Warm wishes,
    LJ

Thank you for the warm welcome LJ, I do like to be prepared so I thought this would be a great chance to get all the information I need.
    Thanks again
    Natalie

Welcome to this great forum! Hope we can provide with what you are looking for, always happy to help

Thanks for the welcome hebe!