Pregnancy Pictures - Yay or Nay

My husband loves my pregnant body and wants pictures. I don't know if I want them. Did anyone else have them, and how did it make you feel?

I loved how my body looked while pregnant.
    I have several amazing pictures that were taken of me while pregnant. Our bodies are amazing creatures and seem to glow with radiant love and light during pregnancy. If you feel comfortable the by all means go ahead and take them. It is all up to your comfort level.
    I also enjoy doing a belly cast while 7 months pregnant....that was so much fun.

If you know a creative photographer then give it a chance...I promise you will feel so good about the result.

I say yay! As long as you are comfortable with it, I think it's a great way to celebrate your amazing, beautiful body.

LJ

Most of the pregnant woman I know took some pictures when they are pregnant. I didn't make it because of some reasons. But I regret it later, when I saw a picture of a pregnant woman I get so envy. Maybe I'll do it when I got pregnant again. Don't miss the chance to take pictures when you are pregnant. It is a remembrance for you and your husband.

Does he want you unclothed, is this why you are uncomfortable? I personally always think I looked beautiful pregnant, and I have taken pictures, but fully clothed. I know ladies who have had their stomachs covered in beautiful henna designs and taken photos of their tummy that way. Maybe that is an option.

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccawrites View Post
    My husband loves my pregnant body and wants pictures. I don't know if I want them. Did anyone else have them, and how did it make you feel?
    Last edited by Kay; 30th May 2014 at 04:53 AM. Reason: spelling error