Breastfeeding 16 month old twins

I am still breast feeding our 16 month old twins - usually only morning and night. Practically now I can not feed them together, and I also have to "hide" from the other so they don't get jealous! Is twice a day enough at this age to keep the benefits of breastfeeding?

Wow you are doing an awesome job! Rest assured that your twins are still getting huge benefits from the two feeds a day you give them. Have you seen the latest research about breastmilk containing stem cells? It seems the more we find out about breastmilk the more benefits we know it has. Your twins will be getting immunological benefits, brain development advantages and have a lowered lifelong risk or obesity and diabetes from the feeds you are giving them...to name but a few of the advantages. Congratulations on your wonderful breastfeeding journey! I know it can't have been easy but you are giving your twins the very best start in life.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Thanks LJ. I will do some reading about the stem cell research - isn't the human body amazing!

It certainly is! - I like the description of breastmilk as Nature's Perfect Milk.

Warm wishes,
    LJ