Hybrid View

Going back to work

How do I get over the anxiety of going back to work and leaving my son with a nanny? My husband and I have no choice but to work all day. How can I ease the anxiety?

I like to encourage moms to gradually transition back to work slowly..one day a week, then 2 days...starting off part time...then add more days as your able.
    Most new moms find that this system helps them transition back to work and the separation anxiety is less on mom and baby this way.
    Some moms have found leaving work and going home for your lunch and or breaks..to nurse baby or even to cuddle your little one.
    It would be awesome if your work place is close to your home.
    If not try the above suggestions and I'm sure everything will transition smoothly for you all.

blessings

Im definitely trying that. Friday will be my first day back and off for the weekend. I didnt want to start a full week. Atleast i have 2 days to take it all in. Some of my coworkers think thats silly but it works for me.

Is your home near to your office? I think it is good if your home is near to your office. You can check your baby during breaks like lunch or coffee break. It is important that you trust the one who will take care of your baby. I think you should leave her to your mom’s or to your trusted relatives. Maybe a part time job can help you. You can spend lots of time with your baby.