Going to work dealing with overbearing coworkers

I need some advice. I have been home with the baby for 2 months now. My coworkers have been calling me everyday asking about the baby, wanting pictures of the baby and trying to offer advice that I didn ask for. How can I tell the people I work with to just step back a little an give me privacy and respect. I dont want any advice unles I ask for it but they dont seem to get the picture when I ignore them.

I would not answer the phone....or do take a few pictures and send them out....possibly give a monthly update...in most part friends and family are curious and love babies. They like to know that your doing ok and that baby is well.
    Maybe a friendly reminder that your enjoying this time with your baby and that you will update them as you find the time.
    I hope they get the hint and give you some time to bond with your baby.
    blessings

I definitely have begun ignoring phone calls. I have started answering messages at the end of the day hoping that they realize I wont answer them right away. When I go back to work I plan to have a discussion at the group meeting to let them know that i have a lot of work to catch up on and to give me some time to transition back to work life. hopefully they wont find it to be rude.

Wonderful to hear that you are putting your baby and self first.
    Transitioning back to work part time is a great way to gradually get back into the work force.
    Im sure your co workers will not be rude...they will be happy to see you!

Blessings

I will try to see it their way. Sometimes people dont realize how overwhelming it can be for the new mum to get so many calls and messages about how the baby and I are doing. My boss said she will have a meeting with staff prior to my arrival. Lets hope my day goes as planned. I wonder how many people feel the same as i do and who loves the attention.