Thread: Stretch marks

Hybrid View

Stretch marks

What is the best exercise that new mothers can do to remove stretch marks caused by childbirth?

motherlywidow,

Stretch marks have recently been put in the spot light with the media. Many mothers are starting to take a stance and publish photos of themselves , stretch marks and all.

Stretchmarks are a mothers way of showing that she grew life inside her body for 9 months, not something we should be ashamed of.

As a mother to 5 kids, I am not new to the idea of stretch marks, I have my fair share of them.
    I want to suggest that you look at them as baby stripes....stripes that are their because your body adapted to a growing baby inside your amazing body.

If you would like lessen the appearance of them, make sure you drink 2-3 liters of water everyday to keep your skin fully hydrated.
    As well as moisturize your skin with vitamin e oil and almond oil. Organic unrefined coconut oil also helps reduce the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles.
    A daily application of either oils will help leaps and bounds.

Remember that your body worked very hard to grow your baby....be proud of YOU!

Blessings

Thanks for your response

Hello, sunnymumof5! It's great to hear from you! I highly appreciate you reminding us mothers that stretch marks are the mark of our love for our children - that we bore them for 9 months before they came into this world.

Also, I'll take your advice on the moisturizers.

Oh, the beauty of motherhood and pro-life! Wish more mothers could realize this.

Thanks again and warm regards,

motherlywidow