Want to space out children

Hi everyone,

I have a slight dilemma. I have 4 children under the age of four. One set of twins in that mix. My husband wants to have another baby, and I am definitely not ready! I want to send some quality time with my kids and think i would be overwhelmed if I had another right now. I have tried to explain this to him with no success.

Any ideas to help him see my way?

Kay,

Sounds a bit frustrating.....the first thing that came to mind is.....leaving for a day with out kids....go to a salon, a spa, out with friends....and have your husband stay home with all of the children alone.
    Get out and do something you have always wanted to do...and go do it...exercise, run, read a book in the park.
    See if he still wants more when you get back.

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I don't have a sure fire way to suggest to you. However...communication with your husband is very important. Letting him know exactly how you feel should help this situation.

((((hugs))))

That's an idea, but another task in itself. I will try though. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnymumof5 View Post
    Kay,

Sounds a bit frustrating.....the first thing that came to mind is.....leaving for a day with out kids....go to a salon, a spa, out with friends....and have your husband stay home with all of the children alone.
    Get out and do something you have always wanted to do...and go do it...exercise, run, read a book in the park.
    See if he still wants more when you get back.

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I don't have a sure fire way to suggest to you. However...communication with your husband is very important. Letting him know exactly how you feel should help this situation.

((((hugs))))