Thread: Stretch Marks

Hybrid View

Stretch Marks

Men and women can get stretch marks on several areas of their bodies, including the abdomen, thighs, hips, breasts and upper arms. I have them too. I have been using creams and lotions although none of them are effective. What are the treatment options for stretch marks?

Stretch marks are our bodies way to accommodate a growing baby. They are marks of love.
    Here is a great thread that talks about stretch marks and remedies to help reduce the appearance.

I highly suggest adequate amounts of water daily. 2-3 Liters of water a day.
    Organic coconut oil and vitamin e work great at reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
    I also found that organic almond oil and vitamin e mixed together helped me the most.
    Apply daily, especially after a shower or bathing.

Hi, I think stretch marks are normal during pregnancy andfor what I know , it simply disappear after a few months.

Yes I agree Rio Denise - stretch marks are normal and a natural part of bringing a baby into the world. For most women they will fade and disappear in the 12 months following birth.

Have a look at the Beautiful Body Project for an inspiring view of a mum's beautiful body.

Warm wishes,