Thread: How much water?

How much water?

Hey
    I wanna ask a question from all of you how much water is necessary to drink daily for healthy living ..??
    give me suggestions
    Last edited by ayesl; 7th June 2014 at 09:59 PM.
    always be loyal

Dear ayesl,

On average, it is recommended that women drink 1.6 litres of fluid a day and this figure is 2 litres for a man. Note that this fluid does not have to be water but it is advisable to keep sugary and caffeinated drinks to a minimum, particularly if you are trying to conceive or are pregnant (for these women daily caffeine consumption should be under 200mg a day). It is important to drink enough water when you are trying to conceive. It is important to get 1000mg of Calcium each day in your diet too. This could be by drinking milk (skimmed or 1% fat is best) or equally by eating certain vegetables which are high in Calcium or yoghurt and cheese.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Drinking water a day is very important. It keeps our body hydrated and function well. You need to drink lots of water or fluids including fruit juices, coffee and tea. I drink water at least 8 glasses or about 1.9 liter per day. Lack of water can lead you to dehydration.

Thanks alexandrah

Quote Originally Posted by ljmarsden View Post
    Thanks alexandrah
    Hi ljmarsden, thanks for your appreciation. In addition our body consists of 50 to 75 % of water that's why drinking water at least 8 glasses of water is necessary and healthy. Also drinking water is one way of detoxification.