Pain a year after birth.

I had my twins 16 months ago, I still get pain often where I tore after sex. Is it something that will fade or is it just because it is the same spot from my daughter as well. The scar tissue is fairly bad. It's not always painful, but when it is it's pretty bad. I hope this is the right place to ask. It's fairly embarrassing.

threekidsforme,

I want to offer a cyber hug to you.
    How awesome that you delivered your twins vaginally!
    Your awesome!

One idea I like to offer to moms after the birth of a baby is using lots of lubrication during foreplay and intercourse. Something like organic unrefined coconut oil or organic almond oil.
    My personal favorite is coconut oil.
    It helps wonderfully. You can also use it after a shower to help your skin heal...dab a bit on the sore spot several times a day.
    Lubrication will help you as well as spice things up in that area. Smells and taste great too

Hope you find that coconut oil helps you out.

If your still having issues after trying the above, Id have a care provider check it out for you.

No need to feel embarrassed...were all moms and are here to support one another.

Blessings

We will try that. I buy coconut oil in large quantities!
    Thanks!

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing pain after birth. I had 2 C-sections and 2 1/2 years on, I still have discomfort. I have been checked by a doctor and my pelvis is a little tilted. The only advice I received is more lubricant or surgery to remove the uterus. Is there anything else I could try?

I'm sorry to hear this amanti007. It isn't usual to experience pain this long after a c-section. Is there another doctor you could see for a second opinion? Do you just have the pain during/after sex or is it at other times too? If your doctor feels it may be pain from the pelvis then a referral to a physiotherapist may help.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

I agree that you should get a second opinion, hope you are feeling better soon!

Let us know how you get on amanti007.

LJ

Thank you so much for your comfort and support. The pain is during sex but I find I get cramps at other times as well. I will definitely get a second opinion.

An organic oil, such as coconut or almond oil will help with vaginal dryness.

Do give it a try.
    Its worked wonders for many women.

I bought the coconut oil and will give it a try.

I also suggest engaging in longer foreplay before intercourse. 20-30 minutes at the least...the longer foreplay the better overall it is for you the female. Using the coconut oil during foreplay will help with dryness and get you nice a lubricated.
    Wishing you the best of luck