Thread: Good Day!

Hybrid View

Good Day!

Hi Everyone!, My name is Amy a single woman in my late 40's and is trying to conceive. Maybe all of you will be surprise why at this point in my life I am not yet married and no children. Happy to say that now me and my fiance had plan that it is about time that we should marry and have a child. I know that it is already late but I have trust in the Lord that I can conceive and will have a healthy pregnancy at my age.

I also believe and hope that at this forum I can view and learn some insights on how to conceive, have a safe pregnancy and what are the things to avoid and a complete guide in giving birth the easier way in late pregnancy.

It is also a privelege that I am willing to give some ideas which I know from the experiences I had heard and learned from other people I know who are already full time mums.

Well, I am happy that I am now part of this forum and what else i can say but simply a big "Thank You".

Have a great day to all!

Amy

Hi Amy,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you and your fiancÚ are able to conceive quickly and easily.

You might want to have a read of this helpful article which discusses natural methods to boost fertility. Please feel free post any questions you may have on the forum. I've found it's a great place to get support.

Hello Marsden

Thank you for sharing an article. As soon as I read this I will post some questions.

Nice meeting you here

Welcome Amy! This is fabulous place to get support. I wish you and your fiance all the best!

Hello Mom2many

Thanks for the greetings and the nice wishes! Nice meeting you here. Hope to hear some words of advice from you too.

God bless

Amy

Welcome Amy!!! So glad you are here and congratulations on making the decision to start TTC. You might like to visit the thread TTC in Your 40's and there are a lot of other threads in the Fertility and Conception thread that focus on conception. Feel free to post any questions you may have!

I'm looking forward to reading your posts and following you on this new an exciting journey towards becoming a mum!

~Christie

Hello DoubleSunshine!

Thanks for the threads that you posted. Its another way of learning from my inquiries..

Warm Regards

Amy

Welcome Amy!

Lovely to have you join our community We look forward to sharing in your journey with you.

HELLO Mum Holly!

Thanks for sharing your Holly Priddis Photography. As I looked at the attractive photos of the babies, I become more eager to concieve a child.

I hope to have some more post that you can share..

Warm Regards

Amy