Adjustment period

Hi, mums! My son and I migrated about 2 months ago. The culture is a lot different from where we're from and I'm a bit worried he might have a hard time adjusting. What ways can I help and make the adjustment period easier for him?

janna,

Having lived abroad in 4 different countries over the past 7 years I can relate to your concerns.
    Keep in mind that children are very resilient and make new friends very easily. What seemed to help my kids when we moved is taking them to parks or place places, where other children are. I even searched online for play groups in what ever area we were in at the time.
    Possibly taking him out and about a few times a week will help him meet new friends and can also help you meet up with other mums as well.

New cultures are a great opportunity for yourself and your children. He will forever remember this time and have so many neat and amazing experiences that other children his age will never get to see.

I'm so excited for your family, where did you migrate from?
    Is the language different from your native tongue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    I'm so intrigued by families who move abroad.

Blessings

How are you and your son getting on janna? Do you feel that he has settled in any better now?

Thinking of you,
    LJ