Thread: Birth control..

Birth control..

After the birth of my youngest bub, I was using birth control pills to prevent pregnancy. I can't recall what kind it was but after taking it, I ended up being on my period more often than I was without it. After taking it for 6 months, my insurance expired and I was sick of constantly being on my period. Ever since, we've gone without birth control.

My question is, what kind of birth control has worked for you? What do you recommend?

I'm potentially thinking of getting permanent birth control after I have my third. I don't think I want to get a tubal ligation and I know there are other options out there. Do any of you have any experience with any or have you heard positive or negative things about one form or another?

Thanks in advance

I have 5 children and use Natural Family Planning as a form of birth control. It has worked well for us thus far.
    Here is a link to a great article on one form of birth control that you may be interested in.
    Please do take the time to check it out.

http://www.pregnancy.com.au/forums/s...amily-Planning

Let us know if you have any questions after reading over this link.

I have used a intrauterine device also known as a IUD. It worked well for me for about a year or so. I started to develop sharp shooting pains as well as several other issues. I decided to have it removed and the pain has subsided since the removal.

Each woman is so different and her body will respond differently as well.

I highly suggest that you research all of your options thoroughly and chose the one that stands out to you and one that will work for your family.

I do wish you the best of luck in any choice that you make.

Blessings