Stretch Marks Remedy

Hi! I got these stretch marks from my first pregnancy and it worsened on the second one which is my recent childbirth. I would like to know how I could best deal with all these stretch marks? Are there any natural remedy that I can work on or possibly apply? Or any suggestion on the most effective cream I can use? Thank you!

Hi blessedmum2,

Remember that stretch marks are a normal part of pregnancy. Most will fade and disappear within the 12 months following birth but even if they don't they are a sign that your body has brought beautiful new life to this world. Sometimes viewing our bodies positively, particularly after pregnancy and birth, helps us to appreciate and accept the changes in our body quicker.

That said, they may well just go on their own in the next 6 months.

Keeping well hydrated can help them to disappear sooner. Using a rich oil for moisture (such as coconut oil or almond oil) can also help.

With warm wishes,
    LJ

Hi LJ,

I find this very helpful and you are right that these stretch marks are my beautiful reminder of the greatest blessings I've received.

Thanks,
    BlessedMum2

I'm so glad this was helpful. You may also be interested to read about the Beautiful Body Project.

Best wishes,
    LJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedMum2 View Post
    Hi! I got these stretch marks from my first pregnancy and it worsened on the second one which is my recent childbirth. I would like to know how I could best deal with all these stretch marks? Are there any natural remedy that I can work on or possibly apply? Or any suggestion on the most effective cream I can use? Thank you!
    In addition to the coconut oil, natural Cocoa butter helps stretch marks skin blemishes disappear quite fast. You can actually make your self a cream with both oils and just rub it on your belly everyday. In my family we use this when we get pregnant and rub it on everyday or every other day so the marks don't appear or fade away faster. And I also like what LJ said.

Thanks Rio Denise. I like the sound of making your own cream. LJ

Natural ways are the best for me to treat your skin. It is safe for us to use a natural product because it does not contain harmful substances that can damage our skin. You can use lemon juice to lighten the stretch marks. Just simply rub the lemon juice to your stretch marks and leave it for about 15 minutes.