What is Orgasm during intercourse?

Hi,
    I am 27 years of age and fall under extreme obese category. My husband is a very caring person and we used to have satisfactory intercourse. But i heard from few of my friends about orgasm during intercourse that some milk like fluid rushing out from our vagina. But I haven't experienced such thing. Is this because I am obese? Is there any special exercise to do to reach orgasm?

janemartina,

What an awesome question about orgasms. A woman's orgasms has nothing to do with her weight or size what so ever...great to know that right? The most effective way to learn to orgasm is through masturbation...knowing ones self, gently touching and getting to know what feels good.

Our orgasms originate at our clitoris which is a organ with 8000 nerve endings. Located right under where pubic hair begins, at the top of your vulva. Women are fortunate enough to have several areas that respond well to stimulation. For most women, a clitoral orgasm is the most prominent way to orgasm.

Clitoral stimulation with vaginal penetration is the KEY to orgasm. Once you have mastered masturbation, you can then take your orgasm into partner sex. Here is a wonderfully written article and diagram on how to orgasm. I highly suggest you take the time to thoroughly read over her lovely work and try it!
    http://dodsonandross.com/sexfeature/first-time-orgasm

Yes grab some coconut oil and practice masturbation.
    You will soon be ready to take your orgasms
    to partner sex.
    Please let me know if you have any specific questions as I very well versed in this subject.

Blessings
    Last edited by sunnymumof5; 4th July 2014 at 08:04 AM.

Hi Sunnymumof5,
    Thank you so much for your excellent reply.
    So now i am very happy to get to know about orgasm.
    Will definitely try your tactics .

Hi sunnymumof5,

Thanks for your great reply to janemartina above. I can't see the link?

Vagina discharge/ fluid can be different for every woman when they make love janemartina. I hope you find all this helpful.

Best wishes,
    LJ

Thank you very much LJ. I am yet to try out and will ask more queries

Thanks for the FYI on the link. I have added it back....please check it out!

To the op, when a woman becomes sexually aroused her cervix releases a fluid, no 2 women are alike when it comes to vaginal fluid color and form. Your body is uniquely you.....love your yoni as it is...

I think too much of imagination is injected in erotic stories and has led to different expectations. Now its very clear on what exactly Orgasm means thnak you very much sunnymumof5