Thread: Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone,

I am excited to be here! I am a mom to two wonderful children, working on #3. I am also studying to become a doula. I am hoping to meet and talk to others who are interested in natural birth and all birth things related. I had a wonderful first birth (with epidural) and did my 2nd birth naturally. It was awesome!

Thank you!
    ~Rain

Hi Rain_Girl,

Welcome to the Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond forum! You sound like a fab mum and interesting lady. What made you choose to become a doula? I'm so pleased to hear you have had two positive births.

I'm LJ and I have two boys aged 1 and 3 and am pregnant with number 3. I am passionate about breastfeeding and all things gentle parenting.

I look forward to reading your posts.
    Warm wishes,
    LJ

Thank you!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I don't feel like a fab mum and I am pretty boring, however thank you for the pick me up lol! I decided to be a doula because my mum was a labour and delivery nurse for 35 years before she passed away. I love birth and its an excuse to attend more than I can have myself haha!

Anyway, nice to meet you LJ! congrats on #3. Thank you so much for responding to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ljmarsden View Post
    Hi Rain_Girl,

Welcome to the Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond forum! You sound like a fab mum and interesting lady. What made you choose to become a doula? I'm so pleased to hear you have had two positive births.

I'm LJ and I have two boys aged 1 and 3 and am pregnant with number 3. I am passionate about breastfeeding and all things gentle parenting.

I look forward to reading your posts.
    Warm wishes,
    LJ

What a wonderful reason to train to be a doula. I'm sure you will support many women to have the positive birth they hope for.

I look forward to getting to know you on here.

LJ