Toddler and Gadgets,Safety issues,

Hi!

I am a college student who is an older sister to a three year old boy and a seventeen year old girl. My parents are always working everyday. My sister and I study most of the time. We all love him and want to give out best to him that's why I registered here.

I also want to know more about these kind of things to prepare myself in the future.

Hi Atrovel,

Thank you for your post. You sound like a very caring older sister.

In terms of safety issues - would you be able to be more specific? What sort of devices were you thinking of? This will help me to answer your question more fully. Are you and your sister supervising your brother in the daytime? This will be difficult if you are both studying.

It would be good to create a safe area for him to play in. Even better if this area could be filled with toys for him to express his creativity with. These needn't be expensive and can be made from other materials you may have already. I love the ideas and resources at the Imagination Tree - have a look.

I was not sure from your post if you are concerned about too much screen time? I recently wrote a detailed reply about screen time and young children here.

I hope you find this useful and that it helps your brother.
    Warm wishes,
    LJ

Hi!

Thank you for the advice. I would be sure to look up to it.

Regards,
    Atrovel

You are very welcome. I hope it is helpful.

Warm wishes,
    LJ