Question workout during pregnancy

Hi guys,
    I'm in the first trimester of pregnancy and I workout everyday, a friend of mine told me that it would hurt my bub, is it true?

Hi,

That's an interesting question.

It is important to keep active and healthy during pregnancy. You should continue to exercise at a level similar to your pre-pregnancy exercise level. Was working out normal exercise for you pre-pregnancy? If it was then this should be fine. You should also not get so out of breath that you cannot manage to talk whilst exercising.

I hope that this helps to answer your question.
    Warm wishes,
    LJ

Id like to add that you want to stay well hydrated, 2-3L of water daily.

I love to hear that moms are working out and staying healthy.
    Way to go mama!!

Blessings

There are exercises that are good for pregnant women; it helps us to have a good breathing and healthy body. I used to exercise while I’m pregnant with my daughter. My friend told me to enroll to a yoga class for pregnant women before and I tried it. Yoga really helps me in my pregnancy and after pregnancy.

Yes many women do find yoga helpful in pregnancy both to keep fit and to help with relaxation and breathing.

Eating a healthy, balanced diet, and taking regular exercise, will give you the best chance of returning to a healthy weight after having a baby. This approach will help your baby weight to fall off gradually and safely, and will increase the chance of the weight staying off. The important thing is to develop good habits that you can keep up.