Let me introduce myself

Hello, all!

I've just joined the forum and I'm excited to be a part of the community. I've called myself teafor2 because I enjoy a nice cup of tea and I now have two lovely daughters to share some tea with over the years.

I look forward to the experiences and support we will all be sharing with one another.

Hi teafor2,

Welcome to the Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond forum. I hope you enjoy sharing experiences here and we are able to support you well too.

I love your reasons for choosing this forum name - I hope you do enjoy many special cups of tea through the years to come.

I have 2 boys aged 1 and 3 and have number 3 due in September. I love my family! For us, gentle parenting has always been the way.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ljmarsden View Post
    Hi teafor2,

Welcome to the Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond forum. I hope you enjoy sharing experiences here and we are able to support you well too.

I love your reasons for choosing this forum name - I hope you do enjoy many special cups of tea through the years to come.

I have 2 boys aged 1 and 3 and have number 3 due in September. I love my family! For us, gentle parenting has always been the way.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Thank you, LJ and congrats to you on #3!