Red face Planning to get pregnant :)

Hi!

I am new to this forum. I am really ecstatic to learn and share ideas. I just got married this year and my husband and I would love to have a baby early next year. I am a coffee lover and some of my friends told me that if I want to get pregnant I have to stop drinking coffee, or tea. Is it for real? Or are there any other drinks and food that I should avoid? thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by angelcj; 5th August 2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

angelcj,

Welcome to the forum, you will find quite a variety of wonderful information about pregnancy and trying to conceive here. Please have a look around, feel free to ask any questions or voice concerns.

The sooner you start eating well, the more likely you are to get pregnant. For both men and women, food and fertility are linked. You need to stick to a balanced diet to boost your chances of conceiving and of having a healthy baby.
    Here is a link to a article about caffeine and fertility that you should find helpful in your research on the subject.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_caffeine...tility_4489.bc

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Blessings

Hi sunnymumof5 . Wow! I am really learning a lot from you. Thanks for your generosity to help. Well, i really love drinking coffee everyday. I read the link you posted and it made me realize that I really have to cutback on my caffeine consumption. This is a great information. Thanks!

angelcj,

Im excited you were able to gain knowledge from the link.
    Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.

Blessings