Thread: Fighting

Fighting

My sons have 2 years gap and I think they fight a lot. My youngest would go to his elder brother but eldest pushes him and says no. They wouldn't play together and I have to explain many time to my eldest that he is an older brother and he should take care of the youngest and they'll be happier if they play together but still majority of the time, they would fight. WHat do you do when this happens to you?

You don't mention how old they are. That could make a big difference.
    I have 2 sons that are 18 months apart. They are now Teens. At times I thought they would kill each other fighting. I finally resorted to telling them to take it outside, and stopped trying to get between them. I think they were 10 & 11 at that time. Now, they are best friends. Not sure if that is any help, they may just need to work it out.

They are 3 and 1. Both of them were bon on april. I would have want to be bestfriends. I guess i have to wait then. Thanks for the advice..

There will be rough days, try letting them work out some of the differences. You can mention to the oldest, how would it make you feel if you were pushed away? He may be a little young yet to understand, but patient guidance will prevail.