My husband just got home from a 10 1/2 month deployment on the 7th. Before last Wednesday, I hadn't had a period for literally 11 months. I started bleeding on Wednesday morning... slight brown in color... the rest of the day and the following two days, I bled very little all day. Late Friday night, I stopped bleeding completely and Saturday morning I started to slightly bleed...but only for a little bit... then not at all again... My husband and I did have sex on Friday night, but I'm not so sure that has anything to do with anything now. Today, I wasn't bleeding at all then all of a sudden around 9, I started bleeding slightly. I did have bad cramping on Thursday night. I also got the DEPO LUPRON shot last June as a way in treating my endometriosis. I'm just confused as to whether I could possibly be pregnant, or if there might be something seriously wrong. I'm not sure how early pregnancy symptoms show, but I can tell you the past two days, I've been the most emotional person in the WORLD, and my breasts are a bit tender...and I've also been very gassy... I'm not sure if it's just period symptoms or I'm just driving myself insane on purpose! Please help!