A bad cold during 6 mos of pregnancy

Hi moms out there. I am currently in bad shape due to my colds. I'm taking Mosvit Gold as my multivitamins. I'm just wondering if this will cause anything to my pregnancy. This is my 3rd day that I have a bad cold. I haven't visited my doctor I know she will just give me more vitamins.

Katrina1186,

I hope that you are feeling better by now, here is a great website that will give you some ideas on how to treat the common cold during pregnancy.

http://www.healthline.com/health/col...ring-pregnancy

Naturally vitamins are always a great way to boost your immune system. Plenty of rest along with keeping your body hydrated. Will help you fight off a cold.

Please let us know how your doing.

Blessings

Hi, I do not know Mosvit. But it is always better to consult your doctor first about anything that you will take so that you will know if it won't affect or anything with your baby. As for the colds, you should really eat fruits that are rich in vitamin c so that it can fight your colds and good for you and your baby.

Great advice Carmie, fruits high in vitamin C are a great immune booster. Hot tea also helps with any sinus issues as well.

Hope you are feeling well.

Blessings

Thank you Carmie and sunnymumof5!!!! you guys are the best!