I was just curious how many times per day you breastfeed your baby? How old is your baby?

I have never really kept track of how many times per day my babies have breastfed. With my first, I did keep a journal and note when he fed and for how long. I soon learned that it was better to watch for other cues he was getting enough breast milk (diapers, weight gain, breasts feeling less full). I started to just follow my instincts and let my baby breastfeed on demand. I really have no idea how many times per day my each of my children breastfed when they were young. Now, my youngest child is a year old and still breastfeeding. I have noticed that some days he only wants to breastfeed two or three times per day. Some days, such as when he is teething or just needs some extra comfort, he may breastfeed up to five times per day, for longer periods of time. I really notice lately because he seems to not ask to breastfeed as often, so I usually try to offer it throughout the day to keep my supply up for days when he wants to breastfeed more.