I have been given resluts from my bloods and Nuchal Translucecy as 1 in 200 and my doctor has said I am at high risk of a Down's baby. I am concerned and have chosen to have the Amnio. I feel a bit out of my depth with knowledge even though my doctor has explained things. It's a lot to take in and I am very worried. I am 33 and this is my second baby. Currently 13w3d. I guess I am scared of what the results will be as well.
Just after some support on what to expect and if I am doing the right thing?
The waiting is killing me.
Thanks.