Need help Pregnancy Test?

Hi everyone, sorry if this on the wrong thread. I want to know, how early can I take a pregnancy test? I had sex 10 days ago. We used the pull out method but I am very paranoid about getting pregnant and I want to test myself asap. I have been feeling very tired lately. Is it too soon?

Secondly is there any natural/homamade pregnancy tips that i can think about doing before consulting a doctor ?"

14 days after sex you may see a positive, but your best bet is to wait until after your expected period. If you test 4 days from now and get a negative, test again a week later to be sure.

Also, look into more effective birth control. There are a lot of options, and it's worth the hassle to not feel so nervous every time you have sex.

As far as homemade pregnancy test goes you can have a look here.. If a doctor's visit isn't possible for you, I would call a women's health clinic and talk with a nurse or other health professional there. They will probably be very helpful and provide information you need on reproductive matters.

Hope this helps.