One of my very favorite things about being pregnant was picking out names for our boys. After we found out the sex of the babies my husband and I got to work writing up lists and deciding on the perfect names for. We had their full names picked out before even laying eyes on them. I called them by name when I was pregnant with them. We decided we wanted to go with biblical names for their first name and then use family names for their middle name. One boy has my husband's name as his middle name and the other has my grandfather's name for his middle name. The funny thing is that each boy takes after the side of the family he is name for.

My maternal Grandparents named all their kids with "M" names. I have a friend who's children all have names that rhyme. My cousin and her husband didn't have a specific name picked and waited a few days to make their final decision in naming their son.

So how did you decide what to name your baby? If you did know the sex of your baby or babies did you have a definite boy and girl name picked out? Did anyone have a list of names to choose from and then decided on the name once they saw the baby?