Thread: Hello Everyone!

Hybrid View

Red face Hello Everyone!

Hello to everybody in the forum! I'm mulling a transition from being a pet mum to a human mum. I'm in my forties and at my age,I certainly would be needing some advise and help in this area. I truly hope that this forum would help me towards a journey that's probably one of the most exciting experiences a woman can ever have --- conceiving, maintaining a healthy pregnancy and birthing.

Good Day to Everyone!

Hi Carla, Welcome to the forums! It's very exciting to have you here and I look forward to supporting you along your journey of becoming a mother. Are you trying to conceive now, or are you preparing to conceive?

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Kate

Administrator
    Hi Carla - Welcome to the forum. How exciting planning on having a baby. There are lots of wonderful women on this forum that can offer support and information.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the forum Carla!

This is a great place to share experiences with other mums and mums-to-be as well as supporting each other. Please let us know how we can help you on your journey.

Welcome Carla!!!! So happy to have you here. I look forward to reading your posts. This really is a fantastic forum and there are some realy great women here.

You said you are a pet Mum now. What kind of pets do you have? I have a dog who was my baby before I had my own and she is the best. She's still my baby girl actually I love her and now she and my boys are the very best of friends!!!

See you around the forum

~Christie