Hybrid View

Administrator

The best VBAC Videos

I've just uploaded another VBAC video on Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond's website and it got me thinking. There are so many beautifully made VBAC videos available on online I'd love to see your favourites. Can you please share the links of your favourite VBAC videos here. Here are links to two of my favourites:

1. My Journey to Homebirth
    2. Vaginal Birth After Three Caesareans

I am looking forward to viewing your videos.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

Administrator

VBAC after multiple caesareans

Having just attended a women who gave birth after 2 previous caesareans, I am feeling fairly passionate this weekend. The impact giving birth has on a women cannot be underestimated. Someone emailed through this YouTube video on VBAC after multiple caesarean and I thought it was pretty apt. The video can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0K0HAgLDM
    Hidden Content

Thank you for these videos. I feel a little better now that I know I can more than likely have my son vaginally, but they are still pushing the cesarean on me though, because they think that it would be too risky. I will watch the videos and see what it is all about, I mean I am not upset, but I kind of wanted that experience.

Administrator
    If you really would like to plan to have a VBAC the first step is choosing a midwife or doctor that is really supportive of a VBAC. Also doing lots of reading so that you are really informed informing your self so that you can make the best decisions for you. We've gots lot of information on VBAC on PBBs website.
    Hidden Content