Hybrid View

Talking Is riding a motor cycle is bad?

Hi good day eve to all,

just wondering..Is riding motor cycle single is bad??because I always ride my motor cycle is i go to the market or go somewhere. And if i sit next to the driver sit at the back of the motor what position is better?:confused

Administrator
    Hi Raish - It doesn't matter if you ride a motor cycle by yourself or as a passenger - the risk is similar (thought this does depend on the skill of the rider). Motor cycles are a more risky form a transport than a car as you are not protected as much in the case of an accident.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

Hi Raish,

I have to agree with aussiemidwife as I have sadly seen some terrible motorcycle crashes.

Everyone is more at risk when riding a motorcycle compared to travelling in a car. This risk is increased further for pregnant women or children. Obviously wearing a properly fitted helmet can minimise this risk, but even then the risk of injury is still significantly greater than car travel.

I hope this helps you.

hi, thank you very much for your help guys i really appreciate it a lot every day i learn so many things thank you atleast my worries will be lessen and the stress too coming from other people making me worried making me confuse making me think so much saying too much as if they know everything giving bad ideas thanks a lot love you guys.

So glad we could help Raish.

It sounds like you know what you want for you and your family. Sometimes we all find it hard when other people offer their opinions which are not always helpful.

Best wishes, LJ