How can I get over having an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy?

About two years ago my husband and I decided it was time to try having a baby. About two months after that I began having horrible stomach cramps and, long story short, I found out it was an ectopic pregnancy. Even though I put on a brave face and told everyone that it didn't bother me, I was devastated. I was lucky enough to avoid surgery (barely) but it was still hard. For the past year my husband and I have been trying again, but we haven't had any luck. It's just so hard to know that I was so close to what I want so much but instead of it being a joyful experience it's just a painful memory. How can I finally move past this and just be excited about what the future holds?

Im so sorry about your ectopic pregnancy.
    Can you find someone in your area who does mother blessings? I truly believe that once a woman is pregnant she is always a mother, you are a mother to a soul a tiny soul that changed you. A mother blessing will allow you to let go and release your ectopic fetus back to the universe. Once you can let go and release then your body and soul can make room for what is to come.
    I do hope that you can release your fears and welcome what the universe has planned for you.

Peace and much love.