Vaccination triggers allergies

Hello there. I had my kids vaccinated. For my eldest she completed all the necessary vaccines and booster I may say without any complications nor allergies only slight fever. But I would like to be enlightened the possibility of being allergic to or triggers allergies if vaccinated. I do have asthma, without maintenance. I know most of the trigger factors that may lead to my asthma attack but I am wondering because my little boy who is now 5 years old had asthma, most of his attacks is upper respiratory infection. But after he took the initial shots of vaccine we noticed the dryness of his skin. That scaly skin lead him to scratch until it bleeds. Would be all the vaccine he had for that almost a year? Regards.

Hi Luch,

Vaccinations compromise the immune system - for some, more than others. The vaccination could have been a contributing factor to your son's asthma and eczema (itchy, dry, scaly skin).

There's a good thread on vaccine reactions here.

As for the Eczema, feel free to post if you'd like some suggestions on how to help your son's skin to clear up so it's not itchy and scaly. My daughter has eczema too, but we are able to keep it under control most of the time, through diet and supplements :-)

Warm regards,

Kate

Great Thanks Kate